Padthaway was pioneered by Robert Lawson in 1847. He erected the first building in the Tatiara on his 127 square mile lease. Today rows and rows of vineyards line either side of the highway producing a range of wines including the renowned Padthaway Shiraz.
Bordertown Visitor Information Centre
PO BOX 346, Tolmer Park - 81 North Tce Bordertown SA 5268